1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A Must-Read

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by toontownhappy, Oct 7, 2008.

1. I've been meaning to post the link to this site for some time now. I know I've told some of you about it already. It's hilarious!!
  2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Indeed- love those descriptions of the Super Dome Wreck!
  3. Lol yeah! There's more to it than that, though...the blog goes back for about a year.
  4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003

some good reading, thanks for sharing!
  5. MsStathamSim

MsStathamSim Guest

Just what I need...ANOTHER website to distract me from studying! :lol:

Thanks for the laughs, though. Loved the 'older than dirt' cake with its intestinal motif.
  6. cool site. I wish I had a pic of the cake my wife made for an employee of mine. It was a litterbox cake. It ooked exacty like a litterbox with little tootsie turds laying everywhere.
  7. ATIV7220

ATIV7220 Guest

For those of you who enjoyed it the first time, or for any of you who haven't visited the site, please do so! The Oct. 10th entry "Cake Writing 201: 'Congratulations'" had me crying I was laughing so hard! I cried again when I went back...too funny!

:thumbup: :ten: