1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A must read!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zosimus, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm not sure who I feel worse for, the woman who lost her husband, or the child who will never know his/her father.

3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

It's a sad story and my heart goes out to his wife and child. He swerved to take the hit to save both his wife and unborn child.

4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Damn...

Three people killed and a child left fatherless because some moron wanted to take off her shirt while driving. She needs hefty prison time.

5. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

A tragic loss for the wife and unborn child to never know what a great father he would have had... Hearts and prayers for safe and healthy baby

6. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Sad story...but how does this in any way relate to UO?

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Hard to even say what you think with something like that.

What a tragic loss. Hopefully if it saves a life or reminds us of what is important perhaps her loss and the childs loss is not for nothing.

Sad that drugs were mentioned and you wonder how much of a role that played in the tragedy. Sad as well that not only did he lose his life but 2 others died needlessly as well. I'm sure their parents are crushed as well.

Seeing things like this as often as I do you still can't help but feel sad. Hopefully with time she'll be able to move on and focus on her baby.

8. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

It doesnt. He was a game dev for another game company but they also are in their own community. Even though many devs change companies and compete against each other they are also their own community. Every post doesnt have to be about UO 100% Lord Chaos. Its nice being a little human after all. Never know maybe a UO/EA/Mythic dev have met this guy at one time.

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

From RoC
    In my opinion, this relates to us as a fellow game community, therefore is 'within reason'.

10. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Petra :)

May our prayers and thoughts go out to the families hurt by this. Let us all also be thankful for the community we have here online and at home. Without this type of support times like this would be virtually impossible to overcome.