1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a neat idea..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lythos-, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'm pretty bored today and it just crossed my mind that a craftable talisman would be a really cool thing even with just 2-3 mods.

Maybe put in some tinker bods or a quest to get runic tinker kits and make your own talismans complete with mods and or skills.

Oh well, i was just daydreaming. Discuss anyway.

2. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I like the idea, but they are going to be so focused on bugs for the remainder of this year that nothing new will show up for at least 12 months after SA release.

3. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Well after SA which will allow you to imbue items... I can't see any reason to hunt regular monsters anymore because the loot will be a lot less than new, easily obtainable stuff through imbuing. Talismans will be one of the few drops left monsters have that's important.

I'd like them left on there.

4. TheGrayGhost

TheGrayGhost Guest

Mob loot can be unravelled for components needed for imbuing. So yes, mobs are still worth farming.