1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A New Begining

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tiger Lily, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Guest

What a wonderful shard I play on. I have never heard of a shard coming together like Chessie has for a single person. I have played for a long time, since about 2002. I have had friends come and go. Never thought id be the one to loose everything, always the one givin to help others. When I loged on to nothing, I was certain that I was quiting. The out pouring of love and friendship that I recived that very first night, thru my tears, was unbeleiveable. I never thought I had so many that cared about me. From Pvp to Rp, I had the support and kind words that I needed to keep playing. There is nothing I can say besides thank you to everyone that has helped me. I will be forever in debt to Chessy. I will show that I am a fighter and I will prevail thru the rebuilding. I will be back better then ever. Thank you Sami and Gareth for leading the support Ive gotten. Every post that Ive read, every item (big or small) means so much to me! Thank You Chessy!
    :heart:
    ~Shiela/Tiger Lily

2. Sean

Sean Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What goes around comes around.

Glad it worked out

Se'an Silverfoot

3. Elijah Cross

Elijah Cross Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Chessy loves ya TL! :)

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Goblins happies yoo stays. would habe missed yoos at the ice creams table.