1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A new Bug LOL...

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_rpsky3, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Ok, this is new, even for me... in the what 5 years of playing this wonderful game, i have nver come across this one before lol.... I am skilling in a charm house, and i was at 20.90 and my skill number, instead of going up.. was going down.. LOL it went as low as 20.83... LOL... wow..

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, this is new, even for me... in the what 5 years of playing this wonderful game, i have nver come across this one before lol.... I am skilling in a charm house, and i was at 20.90 and my skill number, instead of going up.. was going down.. LOL it went as low as 20.83... LOL... wow..

[/ QUOTE ]
    Any chance it was Creativity? Mine drops like it's falling off a cliff.
    I can max it at 20.99 and it will lose .06 (20.93) in the time it takes to green.
    None of my other skills decay that fast, except the really low ones.

3. lol no, it was charm. as i was skilling, the numbers were going down instead of up... LOL it was the funniest thing.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

lol no, it was charm. as i was skilling, the numbers were going down instead of up... LOL it was the funniest thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hmmm... must be one of the new 'fun' things in the game.
    Or maybe a new 'Easter Egg'.

[​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I've seen my skill go backwards too...it only happened if there weren't enough people skilling to make the 118% speed though.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I've seen this happen years ago - back when they implemented skill decay. It's creepy seeing it go backward as you skill, but - the moment you stop skilling, it drops like a large rock!