1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A new bug...that's kinda funny...

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by ValarieNicoleBF, Apr 27, 2008.

1. So I don't know if I should contact the Dev's about this, lol...
    Well there was someone reading a newspaper, and I had them Que'd to Pile Drive them, well they were holding the newspaper and I was about to pile drive them, they got booted at the same time...Well the newspaper went with them, and there was no trace of it...I don't if that could happen again, but it was pretty odd. Plus, I thought it would be a way to get rid of unwanted newspapers before they go gray and make your room score go down, lol. Yes, Yes a stupid pointless post, but at least it's nothing negative [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL! I try and get my cannon out to shoot the newspaper lady when she comes, it doesn't work, so maybe I'll try this approach, hehe. [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It's an interesting way to get rid of papers and that bothersome visitor!

4. When I had my lot with no road, the newspaper girl would blip onto the lot and then run away without dropping a newspaper. That was a cool place to live, and I miss it.

CherryBomb

5. I wish they had an option to call and cancel those dang paper deliveries! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah the newspaper should only come if you have subscribed to it... Hehe.

(And you should be able to subscribe to a better newspaper that has extra functions [​IMG])

7. Guest

Guest Guest

How many times did you try this new bug?

8. <blockquote><hr>

So I don't know if I should contact the Dev's about this, lol...
    Well there was someone reading a newspaper, and I had them Que'd to Pile Drive them, well they were holding the newspaper and I was about to pile drive them, they got booted at the same time...Well the newspaper went with them, and there was no trace of it...I don't if that could happen again, but it was pretty odd. Plus, I thought it would be a way to get rid of unwanted newspapers before they go gray and make your room score go down, lol. Yes, Yes a stupid pointless post, but at least it's nothing negative [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't it be nice if they stopped giving you the paper and deliver it to the person who took it with them. lol

9. <blockquote><hr>

How many times did you try this new bug?

[/ QUOTE ]
    It only happened once...though I'm very tempted to try again, lol