1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A new kind of bed!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by imported_blesh, Mar 27, 2008.

1. I dont know if anyone has made one of these before as i am not a reg on this forum, buuuttt i thought i might share this. My Boyfriend and I came up with it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The only drawback is it has to be made where this isnt a roof (in this case on the roof of a castle) as you wont be able to get the nets high enough.

to create the roof of the bed, you raise square goza's, lifting yourself up with them, them place a stone table on the gozas, put the nets on top, axe the table and the goza's and lower to match the curtains.

[​IMG] thoughts? comments?

2. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

That is extremely impressive! Well done! Makes me start thinking of redoing my place...hmmm.

Thanks for sharing that awesome design.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Love it! Plan to steal it! [​IMG]

-Skylark

4. Guest

Guest Guest

You are definately a genius when it comes to using gozas to do stuff with deco. The bed looks wonderful, you should post a picture of the castle roof rubble garden deco you did for me.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

That is nifty. I'm gonna have to try that with my bed area I was making ^_^ Thanks!

6. aaaahhhhhh! I love it! I've always wanted a bed like that IRL [​IMG] [​IMG] Nice work!