1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A new NEW helper required

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shalimar/Cleo, Aug 14, 2009.

1. If you know a lot about Siege, have time to spare, have patience, can be neutral and have a real commitment to helping new players to the shard on a daily basis, staying power when things get a little hectic or boring (which they do in equal measure from time to time) then please icq me if you want to apply. This is a good role for an alt or any char you wouldn't use for pvp, but able to gate.

Someone with a good knowledge of various template options would be ideal.

Icq 9-626-593 Elaine

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

What if I'm all of those things except for most of them?

3. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I would help you guys Shal. I help new players out alot anyways, so it would be up my alley.

4. Send me an icq message would you Red? I have 3 'Red' on my list and no idea if one is you or not.

5. I would seriously recommend Red, he has helped me so much since I started playing.

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Where'd you get that bandana? ;)

7. Quira

Quira Guest

*applies for the job just in case Red would turn out to have a criminal record*

No, seriously...I have an account I am considering giving up... Could give this a try though.
    BTW, if Red gets the job, I could still try to help out :)

-edit
    Also... should you be considering recommandations for someone named Da Teef by someone called The Thief?... hmmm *giggles*
    -\edit

Kind regards

8. Have you got icq Quira?

Red, I still need you to icq me as well.

9-626-593 (Elaine)

9. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I just wanted to note that due to personal reasons I was unable to help Shalimar with her duties in NEW.

So, if others out there are still willing to help her out, she still needs a NEW helper who can be on often during US "peak time" hours.

She reports there has been a large influx of NEW to Siege and she could use some help.

*winks*

10. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

11. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Hehe, I do sometimes taste blood from young players, not yet in NEW, it is very tasty.

Most players do not hide when they see me as many do know me from the forum but I do success scaring a few when I show up in the NEW Keep.

12. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I would offer to help.. but board posts have made Shalimar and myself enemies.. no matter how friendly I am to her when me meet in game (I am incognito of course). It's sad sometimes how reputation trumps person!.