1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A New Plot Discovered

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by The Slug, Jul 22, 2014.

1. The Slug

The Slug Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

It was brought to my attention by one the citizens guarding Skara (a gargoyle no less!) that he had tricked a goblin (Reeky) into believing he was one of them. She (it? whatever) informed Ti'Vril that there was going to be a kidnapping, at least one, maybe more, of goon squad members. Upon hearing this I returned to my home where there was a book from someone called Yatterfriend saying the exact same thing. I have turned the book into Capt Reeves office.

If anyone sees this Reeky, and now some goblin named Little Piddles (they are spreading like cockroaches) please beat them senseless, let them recover, then beat them senseless again, then deliver then to Skara. Once they are secured feel free to beat them senseless a 3rd time

WarderDragon likes this.
  2. Molokha

Molokha Seasoned Veteran

What a fiasco.

3. The Slug

Score one for the good guys! or the sorta good guys, or the not quite as bad bad guys! take your pick

I finally caught up with Reeky trying to salt my home and this was the result

[​IMG]

WarderDragon and Skunk like this.
  4. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

5. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

After posting my reply in support of the capture and punishment of Reeky and her band of miscreants, this is what I came home to. The smell of the rotting fish made me retch! If anyone captures her or any of her "associates", please let me know so I can beat them senseless for a fourth time.

the stench.jpg

WarderDragon likes this.
  6. The Slug

Does that make me even less of a good guy if I have to laugh at that? And no need to stop at 4. You can beat that thing senseless as many times as you wish. I won't tell

All I ask is that Reeky is eventually handed over to skara, at least somewhat alive. There she will be promptly (and fairly if necessary) tried. Then convicted and drawn and quartered, with the remains being place at all 4 corners of Skara as a warning to all other goblins and yatters. That's what I like to call a "severance package" and no it ain't pretty

#6 The Slug, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  7. Reeky Bugbutt

Reeky Bugbutt Adventurer

Silly Hummies! Wees takin ober. Wees already has Skara Brae. Funny Name, wees tinks wees needs to change dat. To dat Hawkeye guy and Mama lady, yoos time is up. Wees comin for yoos

WarderDragon likes this.
  8. Lindae Lives

Merkinvale.

9. Lindae Lives

Where I come from, the central city - bordered by the moat of skulls - is called Umbra, but none of the surrounding pastoral estates have names; they are referred to by a vague wave of the hand and a facial expression ranging from a displeased grimace through to a wordless snarl of anguish, depending on how downright terrible they are.

Britannians seem to have enough trouble with urban Umbrians. I would not wish our rural hillbillies on anybody.

10. Lindae Lives

What I'm saying is that naming places is a fruitless exercise that can lead only to heartache, because they will eventually deteriorate into awful hovels filled with awful people. Ugly, uneducated, smelly awful people.

11. Reeky Bugbutt

Reeky Bugbutt Adventurer

Dat makes sense mees tinks. Also usins goblins got pea (or pee) brains so wees forgets where wees going most da time anyway. Easier to just say mees goin dere. Dat way wees neber gets lost. Maybe wees can just name everywhere "dere?"

WarderDragon likes this.
  12. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

WEEES COMING FROMS CHESSY TO HEPS YOO REEKY. DEM HUMMIES NOS KIN ABUSES YOOS LIKE DEY DOIN.

OZOG AN PITMUCK

13. Reeky Bugbutt

Reeky Bugbutt Adventurer

Yerg! dem hummies mean to usins! We shows dem *laffs*

14. The Slug

Oh Terrific! more rodents to exterminate. *sighs* I can barely defend Skara Brae (read: failing miserably) against Yattery and Reeky now. I am forced to double my bounty yet again. 10gp now! sheesh I'm gonna go broke

15. Lindae Lives

Oy, just let them have the miserable pile of rock! God knows they'd do a better job of running it than any Britannian I could name, and they're much cuter.

whiterabbit likes this.
  16. The Slug

Really, the sad is I can't dispute any of that *sighs*

whiterabbit likes this.