1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A new Ultima game!? Silly EA.

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Omnicron, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2. Yeah, Gamestop is carrying the story too, but it's in the beta stage.

3. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ohh I know its in Beta. I just find it funny, that EA takes an Evony browser type game, slaps ULTIMA on it and says here, its a new Ultima.

Another reason I hate EA. They buy all the good IP and Studios, or buy exclusive rights for years, and make crap games with em.

Look at Madden, no competition and that game has just become teh same crap year after year. You shouldnt be allowed to nab exclusive rights to something like the NFL.

end small rant.

4. "Lord of Ultima is an online strategy game where you build your own unique city and play with thousands of other players. Join now and rule a mighty empire which you can access from wherever and whenever you want. All you need to enter is a normal web browser… "

For a moment, I was excited to see a better graphic UO. :wall:

5. Penderrin

Penderrin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm, and here I thought Sorcon WAS the Lord of Ultima... Sorcon in browser form?