1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A note to the Shard bashers...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kelmo, Jan 11, 2009.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

If you have a problem with the game, go post on Uhall. That is where the Devs dwell. The mods there will treat you fairly. *smiles*

This is my last notice to those that disrespect the Siege players. If you are not a part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Realize if you get banned from Siege forums, you get banned from Stratics forums as a whole.

I can and will do this. If you think I am unfair, you know the drill. Send an email to the Admins.

Try me, kids. Get off my lawn!

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

This is an official Mod warning. Ignore it at your peril...

3. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Who would be so lame as to disrespect the entire shard?

Smells fishy to me.

4. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

No clue why anyone would bash the only shard even slightly resembling the UO originally envisioned by the first developers. /shrugs

Bashing the game.. well.. that's another story. That's how I received my last ban which was permanent until the Amnesty with the new forums was introduced. :)

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well geewhiz...I actually thought of you today, when I heard a commercial on tv for the Spider...... the itsybitsy spider song in heavy metal is in the commercial. :)

I got pkd tonite on my Alchemist...been long time since I even GOT pkd here on Siege anywhere.. so it kinda reminded me what shard I was on. :)

I think he used to be a guildmate of yours once upon a time...here. I guess he figured an alchemist pvps. lol My Hughes of Gray, was seeing hues of gray tonite, kinda why I named him as I did. He builds potions not pvp skillz. LOL

6. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

No dissin the shard!

QZ, sorry we were all in Despise when your PK went down or we would have come and got into it with them.

7. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

NP sir. You know me I talk to em even dead tryin to sell my alchemy products. LOL All he really got was like 6k for my new line of vendors for fees was setting them up tonite, and my regs oh yeh and arrows/quiver no biggie. I can MAKE MORE on another alt of myself. lol

I usually never even msg anyone when I die and since I am not in vent with yall so mostly alone anyways...so I just go to a healer anywhere if my pk doesnt res me, but normally my pet isn't pkd too. So that complicated it to make me ask for a pet res.

A TNT finally res'd me beetle, luckily I keep regs in the bank cuz be a long walk from Ocllo ........... :) with a dead pet so I gated us to skara and me beetle got res'd. Nightshade my beetle and Hughes, are alive again.

8. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry to ask you to come to Skara but in 131 months I have never been to Occlo?

9. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Kelmo, I guess the white wine guy will need to button his lip!

10. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

This Shard is the absolute worst.. But by comparison to the other shards Siege wins UO!. :D

11. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Good thing Im part of the solution, I love siege it is the best place to play ever. It is sooo awesome, I would never play anywhere else. Everyone you need to get siege and play with the 30 of us!

12. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

*laughs* sorry if I typed it incorrectly, when asking the alliance, on screen msg. for a pet res. :) I have always liked Ocllo had a home there briefly on
    Chesapeake in 98 and here too for a while.

My Hughes won his odd Ocllo shoppe of horrors house, in the deco contest here on Siege.

NP going to Skara, my dead beetle nicely followed my chr. Hughes of Gray's gate, thru & from Ocllo bank. Thx for the pet res, btw.

13. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is the Shard Basher a new macing Arty?