1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A note

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by _zigzag_, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _zigzag_

_zigzag_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Only time I will post this nicely.

This bull**** surrounding what qualifies to be posted here and what doesn't will cease, or I'll yank the whole bloody forum...it's all in your hands.

I will not tolerate people being belittled because they come to this forum asking about stealing in general...tradition be damned.

What's 'ghey' is some people's juvenile attitudes....not questions being asked here.

Hope you all take me serious, 'cuz I sure ain't joking.

2. _zigzag_

_zigzag_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Just one more note :)

With the changes to the forum, I want it to be clear on a couple more things.

This forum will STILL be open to questions...some falling into a bit of no-man's land. These questions WILL be welcome here, they will not be trolled, nor shunted away by some of you like I have seen lately. This is not an elitest's forum...and I will not hesitate to make that crystal clear. If it comes to that, it won't be pretty. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.