1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(RP) A Notice From Britain's Orc Governor Oogugbu

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Promathia, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

Aug 30, 2009
    PLEASE NOTE: I am simply passing along a notice found hanging at Britain Bank. I am no way involved with the current regime in Britain. I have translated from the crude orcish written in the original notice.

1. As of today, all dwarves are forbidden from entering Britain territory.
    2. All citizens will now be required to pay "tribute" each month.
    3. Bounties are now rewarded for the death of any "Savages". They refuse to pay tribute and are encroaching on Orc territory.

Enjoy this picture of your Orc Leader Oogugbu facing off against a fearsome savage warrior.

2. Oogugbu

Oogugbu Visitor

Mar 15, 2014
    Me deded tat dum hummie har har har. Folow me rulz er slice.
  3. Morgana Grim

Morgana Grim Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 8, 2005
    * Looks over the notice. She wonders how much "tribute" would be required for her humble dwelling in Britain. And more importantly she smirks thinking what will happen if she decides not to pay. *
    #3 Morgana Grim, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    Captn Norrington likes this.
  4. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Wonders how the Governor of Minoc enters the council meeting in Brit this Sunday? (isn't he somehow a descendent from the dwarves ?) I am sorta of fond of Governor Brightaxe.... what did dwarves do to anger the Orc
  5. BadBart

BadBart Journeyman

Mar 16, 2014
    This is not not right and as the Moonglow Governor I will not participate in and ORC Business. Also ALL ORCS are banned from Moonglow Until you let Dwarfs back into Brit. Also I think you should Step DOWN as the Brit Governor. you are not fit to do this JOB!