1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A peice of Blackrock.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kyle, May 20, 2008.

1. Kyle

Kyle Guest

I have ALOT of these from Mag Rift Guardians. . . Were they forgotten about?
    Some trade in to be perhaps????

*this was my last post topic on old stratics boards, I wonder if it was just 1 to many BR posts that killed it lol* :thumbup:

2. Ericge99

Ericge99 Guest

Im like you, I have a lot of pieces as well. I also have the mined ore black rock in stones [ weight ]. Im more curious to know if there looking to do a hand in again and also ... if you can use the mined ore to be smelted , so that you can craft weapons and armour as in the original Ultima series.
    So Come - on Dev's, let us make some URBER armour pieces with our much held Black rock, and allow, everyone thats still hording the smaller and rift pieces to hand in - trade again. Otherwise why still allow black rock to be mined?

3. HeathBar

HeathBar Guest

I have a ton of this stuff as well. Is there any use for it at the moment besides casting Armageddon to get blackrock infected?

4. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

They could be used against the Shadowlords' ethereal copies in the Void. You can still cast armageddon. There will probably be more uses for them in the future, I'm sure.

5. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Since you can still dig Blackrock up while mining, I would suspect they have a future use. I hope so anyway.

Ori

6. Kyle

Kyle Guest

yeah yo can mine up the larger ones, but the smaller rift ones. . . i hope something is done soon. I just dont like having to hold onto something for over a year still hoping they will "use" my laboriosly gathered loot.

7. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It's the tiny pieces you mine up. Trust me, they hide really well then you infect creatures and have no idea why. The larger one were only minable for a short period of time in a small handful of places.

8. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

There was a turn in for black rock pieces small and large before they blew up Haven. The only real use now is for casting the Armageddon spell against the shadowlords; who knows what will come down the road.

9. Kyle

Kyle Guest

Well I have both sizes lol thought the smaller ones were unique to the mag invasion. . . see how mutch i like minning.

Anyone selling these? PC on both small and large?

10. Leana Sidhe

Leana Sidhe Guest

If you have a GM miner, is there some place special to mine for black rock? Do you have to have your equipment set for ore and rock?
    Sorry if this as already been answered, I just can't remember....
    Thanks.....

11. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have been mining them up in Tram and in Fel during the normal ore mining process. There isn't anything special you need to do. If I mine for two or three hours I might only get one peice, and there have been days where I haven't gotten any.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!