1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A phonenumber I can call to buy High Seas Booster?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AzSel, Oct 13, 2010.

1. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Since Uogamecodes is ****ed up as always. Id like to try to call EA and buy it over the phone, but cant for the life of me find a number that works for me, im in norway.

Any help would be apreciated (its pretty messed up that buying an expansion is this hard, do they even want money)

2. ress me plz

ress me plz Guest

totally agree

3. Babble

Babble Guest

You will have to call the us.
    For your money's sake I would advice to do it over email.

4. ress me plz

ress me plz Guest

The email is?

5. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1) Go to support.ea.com
    2) Search for "uogamecodes"
    3) You will get an article about "Trouble purchasing from www.uogamecodes.com"
    4) The article contains the instructions to purchase a code by phone or e-mail
    5) To send an e-mail, click on "Submit an e-mail" in the menu on the left and provide the required instructions. The EA Customer Support representatives will usually reply within one working day.

6. ress me plz

ress me plz Guest

ook tnx

(Ma sei sir bolo di uomania?)

7. Orgional Farimir

Orgional Farimir Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I had to buy from the ea store last night since ea codes has, and always, wil be messed up for me, and I still don't have the upgrade. It took over 1 hour to get the order confirmation e-mail, but of course that doesn't have the activation code. That comes in a seperate e-mail, which I have yet to get, and it has been 9 hours so far. I just hope the expansion isn't this buggy. :gee:

8. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Doesnt work:

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts !! .... Since this is a new update version, we are yet to process this request through the email....

Please do let me know if you have further issues.

9. *Still waiting to buy the HS Booster* Can we get the "Processor 24" problem fixed...please?? :rant2:

10. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I get the "processor 31" error, wonder how many errors there is.....? And how long it will take until I can shove my money up EA's (bad word here) since they dont seem to like money.