1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Guest, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

FATE>Kirby?

2. What am I looking at? Just Fate killing people?

3. hehe sounds like FATE i mean they have 300 plus peps and 4 of them have any skill. guess nothing has changed since ive left. kinda makes ya wish tooley was still there eh drag?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

hehe sounds like FATE i mean they have 300 plus peps and 4 of them have any skill. guess nothing has changed since ive left. kinda makes ya wish tooley was still there eh drag?

[/ QUOTE ]

You bet [​IMG] Almost everyone I knew that was cool is gone now makes me wonder why I stick around these days myself.

5. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So what's the story? What's the reason behind their wanting to go after you in such numbers? Rez killing a miner that asked for help maybe?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

From what I am being told (since I wasn't there I'm asking questions of some that were there) seems Kirby was killing on some miner friends of ours. I guess a group came out to ask Kirby nicely to stop doing that.

My sources tell me that Strike was the original layer of wood to Kirby then Deathblows and Strike got him a second time. It wasn't the complete gank that the pictures would lead you to believe it was.

Still, miner killers shouldn't really think of themselves as PvP'ers. After all, how hard is it to kill someone armed with no more than a pick axe?

7. deathblows

deathblows Guest

Kriby now tell the truth you were killing miners that were friends of FATE. The first time you died it was Strike and Carnal Sin that got you. and the second time was Strike and Deathblows. You just waited for everyone to get on the same screen to to make it look like a major gank. So before you post crap make sure you get all the facts straight and let the people know the real truth.

8. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

locked til "mom" (aka Chovi or LC) gets home and decided who played ball in the house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.