1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a piece of advice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

since i am not supposed to post new suggust you check the post on the herald

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

You guys crack me up...I GOT IT!!!!! *grins*

3. Thieves sit and watch for that high level stealable to spawn...
    (not meant to offend the "real" thieves)

Idocers sit and watch for the house to fall...

Fishers sit and watch for the next big fish with their fingers crossed..

Reds sit and watch for that trash talking blue to step out of gz...

Larisa sits there hitting refresh for the next bit of info to try to be first to see it...

*cracks whip* Back to work girl! Your slacking lately!

[​IMG]

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I was in Doom taking pictures of Gary when I got the system message....*sighs* sorry.....I must remember that I am no longer allowed to play the game...I must only sit on uoherald and hit refresh every 10 seconds to appease the masses when Jeremy or whoever posts news...

*enters zombie-like trance* Refresh...refresh....refresh....refreshhhhhh.................zzzzZzzzz

*grins*

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Best get going faster ... faster ...

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I must only sit on uoherald and hit refresh every 10 seconds

[/ QUOTE ]
    Every 10 seconds!!! No wonder you are so far behind! Slacker! (just kidding... you do a wonderful job... we just like being helpful!) [​IMG]