1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Piritin Riddle (win a chest w/10 pof)

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Yellow Beard, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

AR Mates. I will gives ta tha first of ya that answers me riddle, a chest containing 10 powders of fortifycation. No Private messages will be considered. Now. Me first mate was procurrin stores for tha ship and he collected hisself a fox, a duck and a bushel of kern. Not far from town he found hisself bein chased by the good queens sheriff. He got inta a bad sitcheation whence he come afore a bridge that would only allow him and one of his goods to cross the bridge at a time. How does me mate get all three goods across the bridge and continues on his way to me ship?

2. He has his duck eat the bussel of corn, then lets the fox eat the duck. Now he just carries the Fox across with him, that contains the duck and the corn.

LOL...Just a guess of course.

3. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

Well now considerin' any fool knows ya can't leave the duck with da fox or the fox ill eat the duck. Ya can't leave the duck with the corn or duck ill eat the corn. Soooo...

He brings to Duck over. Goes back and gets the corn. Brings da corn over and brings the Duck back. Leaves the duck and brings the corn over. goes back and gets da duck. Hence never leavin' the duck with the corn or the fox with the duck...

Now where's dat chest Matie?

4. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Ar we could have cookie conger up sum fox shoefly and sum duck pattie. RRRR

sorry but no.

5. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

OOps Typo there...

He brings to Duck over. Goes back and gets the corn. Brings da corn over and brings the Duck back. Leaves the duck and brings the fox over. goes back and gets da duck. Hence never leavin' the duck with the corn or the fox with the duck...

6. He could simply carry the corn across in which the duck would follow, and the fox would follow the duck. Collect them all back up on the other side and continue to the ship.

7. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

He brings to Duck over. tis true
    Goes back and gets the corn. tis true
    Brings da corn over and brings the Duck back. tis true
    Leaves the duck and brings the corn over. Sorry but no.
    goes back and gets da duck. tis true

8. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Thanks fer helpin me first mate make to tha ship.

10. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

Twas me pleasure i'm sure...

11. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Another contest coming Monday 12 October 2009 sometime in the evening approximately 1800 hrs eastern, 6:00 pm Eastern. Prize 500 magical residue + 5 pof.