1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] A Plate Decorated With...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nyx (Atl), Jun 8, 2009.

1. Nyx (Atl)

Nyx (Atl) Guest

"A Plate Decorated With A Beautiful Painting Of Mondain's Defeat As The Gem of Immortality".

What is this from, and is it rare?

2. its from the UO fifth or sixth anniversery gift (can't remember which). The vast majority of people recieved a coin, and the plate was one of the very rare gifts. Unfortunately dupers have gotten hold of them, and because of that the value sits at around 500k-1.5m each.

3. Nyx (Atl)

Nyx (Atl) Guest

Thanks for the info :)

4. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

If I remember right they came from the 300th anniversery. 98% Sure on that. But my brain doesnt work as good as it once did. I have seen them forsale from 500k to 10mil, but like Belanos said, they are worth about 1 mil. Lots of them out there.

Tom

5. they did, but that coincided with a 'real' UO anniversary (I think)

6. Lexfixr

Lexfixr Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It was from the 300th anni time (2nd anniversary) sept 1999 you had to ask for it from the guard in the north tower by Brit castle.

7. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I just sold a bunch for uh I think 300k. They're normally kinda slow movers, so I was surprised they went.

8. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

They sell for roughly 500k to 1 mil, and can sell slow depending on the shard. It was from the 300th Anniversary event as Lexfixr stated. They're only slightly more rare than the coins because you had to go claim them, but everyone could get one.