1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) A Player Kingdom

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Omnius, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

To my knowledge, no shard has produced a player kingdom yet by the new EM/Mesanna standards. Could Legends create a 30+ building roleplaying/themed city?

2. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

I afraid legends just doesn't have the population to manage such an endeavor. I'm not honestly sure any shard could manage a 30 building player town unfortunately, And role players in game seem to be few and far between.

3. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

If my memory serves me correctly(but to be honest, it rarely does anymore :) )someone on this shard tried to get a player town started up just a few months ago. I believe only 5 or 6 peeps showed any interest. Anyway, if such a thing ever does get off the ground, you can count me in for a bldg or maybe 2....

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

well, that's kinda the problem... we have many houses in Skara, but there certainly isn't room for 20+ more, and other than the wide open spaces of Malas (and I'm not moving!) I can't think of an area that would accommodate an enclave of the size needed for a kingdom

well, the owners of Luna proper houses could swing it, I suppose

and Urza is right, it's been a while since I've seen any serious roleplaying

5. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie

PaxLair on Chessy has 30 Buildings & is considered a Statehood. The EM`s there granted the ruler the title of Governor. & its located in Fel. I only wonder how many houses are owned by one person. It would cost of $300 a month to have a Kingdom lol.

I don`t think there is really any serous RPer left in UO. Alot of Casual Rper though.

6. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The old Ft. Briarwood (Bramblewood) already has a stockade, but no way 30+ buildings could fit inside. Now a quaint lil RP hamlet would fit, if all the unactive account houses ever fall...

7. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Fort Briarwood had about 17 homes there when it was active granted several were owned by the same people my post office is still standing one day I will close the account I havent played any of the characters there since about 05, it started out very well but alas drama was its downfall

8. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie

All the house except Kulders are all active accounts. I was the first one to move there in a long time. & all the other house have only been there for 2 months or less.

9. Penderrin

Penderrin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If we all went to small wood and plasters... Make da hood outside of Luna :)

10. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

I of course allso own two of the houses there, and a guild mate owns another. 2 of the houses there to belong to an inactive account.
    so 3 of the 7 houses there are KofS member houses, 2 are inactive,one belongs to zalan, and there is kulders post office.

11. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Winfield was Governor of PaxLair long before the Event Moderator Program. It is a title granted to to the leader of their Statehood; which currently compromises three separate player run towns.

The Kingdom of Dawn on Baja also possesses somewhere in the range of 30-50 Buildings. But our shard (thankfully) doesn't follow the ranking structure of other shards.