1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A possible change of heart.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by enigma eb2, Nov 10, 2008.

1. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Something surprised me this morning and I wanted to tell everyone about it.

The other night after a successful night of mayhem, I fell victim to a horrible guardwhacking. Not sure exactly why i was killed and im not going into the details of what bug did this as this is not the story i want to talk about. However, after being all but dry looted not one person would sell me back any of my gear. I thought no problem its all good. God knows things or gold are not an issue to me in this game. I was dead set to simply lock down all the artis I have been getting or better yet trash can them.

But this morning someone changed my mind. Kael from GIL PMd me and said he had gotten some of my loot not much but some. I asked if he would sell it back and he said he would get it back to me right away and logged in. He handed me back 3 very nice items and 1 very special very important item that was dear to me. I asked him what he wanted for them and he said that they were mine and that he felt badly for the way he got them. Kael this is the first honorable act i have seen on Siege in years and it will not be forgotten.

So in the spirit that kael started if your name is Goron, Hef, noriat, or Verum send me a PM I have some artis that i may be able to get back to you.

2. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

That is the truly sad part of the story. :(

-Skylark

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I applaud both you and Kael for your actions. I rarely have much of value on my characters, so being dry looted doesn't bother me, but I do think all this tit for tat trashing of armor is very mean spirited... from all sides. Even cutting up the armor of an enemy falls into that category. Being enemies is one thing, but the spitefulness I've seen is rather sad and IMO, it doesn't exactly fall in line with the spirit of the Siege community. I think we can all behave a little better and maybe get back to having more fun.

4. Mystikal GIL

Mystikal GIL Guest

Kael is like that.

Kael got another mace weapon for ya buddaaay!

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Hehehehe kat said tit.

6. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Kael and most of GIL are really down to earth and good people. Were just here to have some fun ^^

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Kael and me pretty much came to SP together. We are from different worlds as far as play style, but I consider him to be about the only person I'd trust with my account info that still plays today.

8. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

PFFT. No more late night cyber for you Mr. Pink Tighties! I'm going where I'm appreciated!! *HaHa come here*

9. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hahahah. Sake is getting there, truth.

10. Pickles

Pickles Guest

I hate Kael too.:lol:

11. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

this kind of thing would make the game more fun and enjoyable. Kudos to everyone