1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Quest of the Matriarch Solem

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mspossi, Aug 11, 2012.

1. mspossi

mspossi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello, I am once doing the matriarch's ambitious quest, and has not been my surprise, when the quest seems to not work. The first part is ok, you have to kill five queens Solem; the problem happens when you collect the fifties zoogi fungus; and you try to mark these items as quest, Systema does not recognize as a valid item.
    I use the enhanced 3D client, listen to some problem in the last update?:cool:

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Marking them as a quest item is a part of the newer quest system. The Solen quests are a much older quest. Just drop the fungus on the ambitious queen and it should work.

Nimuaq likes this.
  3. mspossi

mspossi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hello, I've tried to do both, did not work, I will try again and notice it is working again:)

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The Matriarch is NOT the Ambitious Queen - could that be the problem?

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Correct. There are two different quests in the Solen Tunnels. If you are killing 5 queens, you are working on the "Ambitious Queen" quest. Are you dropping the zoogi on her?

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have you tried talking to the queen when you return with the zoogie, before dropping them on her?

7. mspossi

mspossi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

yeah

8. mspossi

mspossi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

yes i did it today, so I left the place and came back, gave her the zoogy the first time she's not caught, but the second time it worked ... Thank you all for the tip