1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A question about a statement in Pub 58

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ClayPigeon, Mar 26, 2009.

1. ClayPigeon

ClayPigeon Guest

Anyone know what this statement means?

Fixed an issue with durability not working on specific items – rings, bracelets, earrings, talisman, and shoes

Seems fairly cryptic to me, and sounds like these items are going to start having durability. I have no idea what this means, maybe someone can clarify?
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

The new replicas and i believe the faction items all have durability on them...before this patch they werent taking damage...now i know the replicas are...not sure on faction items

For example the mythical detective boots(+4 Int 150 Durability)
    Lt's guard sash

And in fations:

Crystaling ring,
    all talis.
  3. ClayPigeon

ClayPigeon Guest

Thank you,

That would be the answer I was looking for. Feel a bit foolish, now :blushing:. I don't participate in the faction stuff, but now that you mention it, I really shoulda known that. :loser:

Thanks again
  4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Lol No Problem.