1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A question about BOD rewards

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DENNAR, Mar 30, 2015.

1. DENNAR

DENNAR Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have been building up a large BOD collection and it seems that people only want a few of the rewards so I am looking for advice or suggestions.

What are the uses or need for Spined Runic Sewing Kits?

What are the uses for Dull Copper, Shadow, Bronze, Gold, Agapite, and Verite Runic Hammers?

Do people need or use these items for anything? Thanks for any responses.

2. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Turn in points for the last few years now. Just few items are worth keeping. The rest goes to one those new shiney tally.

Shortly after everyone Imbued up some sweet mining ringmail gloves the BoD reward list went stale. New loot has made the crafting with high end runics a bit pointless. Powder is the only thing worth bribing up for. And bribing is hokey not being able to bribe up footwear to 20exc without needing barbed leather in the end.

No sane person should take on figuring out reforging without a load of outside information.

Really any the crafting side of gear is only for those that wish for the GOD suit to solo bosses or PVP.

As much as I'd like a revamp of the BoD rewards. Just as much, I do not miss the constant run in with bot BoD collectors. And if the artifact reforge hammer is not added to the new BoD reward list. Just shows how wrong it is to have to purchase said item for RL cash and how much they don't understand the game. P2W should never be part of monthly dues.

3. Melchiah

Melchiah Journeyman

You can quite easily burn a huge amount of charges just trying to make an item with a certain property - the hammers and kits are still worth collecting, but if you're not going to be reforging a great deal, stockpile them and sell them to someone who will. I'm not even entirely sure of everything I can do with the charges, so give them to a guildmate, and then ask him nicely!

Good part is now that you can combine tools, so takes up less space, up to a maximum of 100.

4. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

i typically only turn in bods that reward powder and certain runic hammers. suprisingly on sonoma i can't seem to keep dull copper, shadow, copper & bronze runics in stock on my vendors.

Keith of Sonoma likes this.
  5. Keith of Sonoma

Keith of Sonoma Certifiable

ROFL, I d
    ROFL I didn't even know we had a runic hammer vendor!!! UNLESS, it might be 2 houses down from me :) hehe

6. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

With shadow runics you can refine 100% elemental damage weapons, with spined runics 5 HCI and/or 5 DCI

7. Deraj

Deraj Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I also use shadow runics for 5% HCI/DCI as well. Dull Coppers I tend to burn through crafting (no reforging) weapons for possible slayers. Bronze, gold or agapite I will use for shields or armor if I happen to have them. Agapite and up would probably be good for armor, however if the cost is a 20/plate BOD, then it isn't worth it.

As far as I am concerned the top runic hammers are broken and their cost is nowhere near equivalent to the cost of a barbed kit.