1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a question about buying a 2nd account...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by law696, Mar 25, 2010.

1. law696

law696 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

if i use the 14 day trial... can i just subscribe for a month, to turn it into a full account? or do i HAVE to buy the new account code for $40?

2. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just subscribe

3. law696

law696 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

really? that will work? (just wanna be 100% sure before i spend any money)

4. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Buddy Promotion

Add a new account

It has been many many years since I added more accounts so this may be dated. I think you pay $9.99 for the new account and refer a buddy (i.e. your wife, kid, friend) and then you get some bonus items if you do it right...Like the lucky necklace. I got my whole family involved like 10 years ago so we got a few 30-days free and lucky necklaces and stuff. It was a good deal, plus, we all had fun!

You may still have to upgrade to SA using this method so check into that. The account may not be forward entitled. I also reemmber you could call them up and they would just add the extra account...wow my memory really loses it after 10 years.

-Lorax

5. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not sure about the SA expansion but you should just be able to pay your subscription amount and have it turn into a regular acct, least I did it about 4 months ago for my nephew (but alas he went back to wow something about stick figures)

6. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST