1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A question about discordance

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Gideon Catskills, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Hail all, I started to work up my bard trying to get a 4xbard and was wondering as i read the disco sticky cu's are suggested. Now heres my question is disco an aggressive skill? instead of having a tamer getting me 10 cu's could i just go into the area that they live and just disco them there with out having anything attack me? Also could this work with peace?
  2. Disco by itself is not aggressive. So as long as your karma is good (so the pixies don't attack you) you can stick to walking around discoing the cus in the twisted weald. Be careful of the changlings that wander up occasionally though.

Peace is also non aggressive.

Good Luck! Bards are one of the funnest templates to play on. [​IMG]
  3. You also need to wear jewlry if you are going to disco untamed cu's because the barding difficulty is so high. Once they are tamed and released its much easier to disco them. I find it easier to have them on a boat and set a UOA macro for all 10 of them. Still is a pain though!!!! Its taking forever!!!!
  4. Thank you both very much!