1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Game A Question About The Games Stratics Has Forums For

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Captn Norrington, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

@Kirthag @AirmidCecht

Have you guys ever thought about creating forums for games that are not online? For example, the new games Shadow of Mordor and Assassins Creed Unity have an extremely huge following of fans and supporters, if you guys could figure out a way to bring some of the legions of fans from Xbox and Playstation to Stratics, they could greatly increase the sites activity. Also, once they are here they will eventually look outside of their own forums and might want to try out some of the other games like UO, bringing in more players and more activity for the game.

Just a thought, not sure if you guys have ever tried it before.

2. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm pretty sure you will like the direction @Ron Bron is going with community and gaming. Definitely something to bring to him. :)

Captn Norrington likes this.
  3. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

I've been really encouraging the writing staff to write about any game they enjoy. I myself love playing Civiliation and the very classic off-line Warcraft. :)
    We are indeed working on some really nice and exciting things... part of the reason I'm not so vocal on the forums right now. Thanks for asking Norrington!

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Whaaaaaaaat there are other games besides Ultima??!!

5. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

6. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

I agree with the sentiment here with posting about older games that were played on PS2 and the like. I have always been a fan of the Breath of Fire series. Maybe even have a small forum on the Minecraft game for tips and tricks.

7. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I want a ps3/4 forum here so I.dont have to switch forum sites.

8. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Older post, sorry to steal but with staying on topic somewhat. Do the older forums just not have any moderators or forum posters to them any more? It would be a pity to delete some forums just because of inactivity when certainly some games have been an integral part of online gaming.

9. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

I'm not sure the specifics, but if you look through a lot of the older forums they have an extremely small number of posts, some to the point of one or less post per month.