1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A question about the retouching tool veterans reward

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Adeka, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Adeka

Adeka Sage

Can this only be used by accounts over 11 years old, or if I was to aquire one with my 9 year account can I use it?

I have been told yes to both...

2. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

To select the retouching tool as a veterans reward your account must by 132 months (11 years) and if I remember right, the tool can only be used by a character on an account that is 132 months as well.

3. Adeka

Adeka Sage

And that is what I thought, but I was also told by another player that they had used the tool to color in the 1 year horse statue with it. I asked if they had another player do it, and they said they had done it themsleves... *hmmm*

But then, as with the rest of the vet rewards, when somthing say X years (months) it means it! ;)

Thanks Lady Laurel

4. Lord Crowen

Lord Crowen Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

No. You can use it even with a "young" toon on a brand new account. No age requirement for use.