1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A question about Treasure Maps, decoded but never dug up?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Val Van Wolf, May 19, 2014.

1. Val Van Wolf

Val Van Wolf Seasoned Veteran

Hepl! A character on one of my three accounts decided to become a treasure hunter, bought lots of maps and decoded every one (after working up 100 cartography). However, she sucks at anything that causes anxiety and decided to give them all to a character on another of my accounts who wants to sell them. But alas, they are all blessed now, and the character who has no Treasure hunter skills can read them and is told to "go dig it up." Is that the way it is? No putting them on a vendor? Very disappointing... (I know "hepl" is wrong, I like to talk in typos.) Answer me soon. My char with the vendor was expecting lots of godl to enter her coffers. Thanks

2. Spiritless

Spiritless Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So... you trained carto, bought loads of maps, decoded them... then decided not to dig them up and to sell them? Okaaaaay then.

They can be decoded by someone else so can be sold. They're not bound to the character that decoded them. They've just lost the "tattered" tag and become blessed. You are able to put them on a vendor.

3. Val Van Wolf

Val Van Wolf Seasoned Veteran

Thank you Spiritless. And whoever buys them....will they need cartography? Just wondering.

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes they will need cart.
    The maps reset and goback to tattered in a few weeks and are sellable on a vendor.. blessed is just added so you dont loose it if you die digging them up once they are read...