1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A question about what is valid for imbuing.

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Merv DeGriff, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Merv DeGriff

Merv DeGriff Guest

Some questions as I am looking to craft a 100 LRC, durability free suit.

1) Can clothing be imbued, if so what catagory is it? (armor is my guess, can someone confirm?)

2a) Does imbuing remove/confict with the blessed property if clothing was previously blessed or a blessed item from new haven.

2b) If the above does conflict, will it prevent it from being imbued or loose the property.

2c) If it clears the property, can in the case of clothing it be blessed again with a clothing bless deed?

3) Is the item 'transparent heart' fair game to imbue as per the above questions?

And yes, I am planning to make my stealth caster's life a lot easier this way.
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Blessed stuff can't be imbued, and clothing without resists & durability can't be imbued.

That's the last I heard.
  3. Merv DeGriff

Merv DeGriff Guest

Curses... so much for maintance free 100 lrc.

Oh well... had to try.