1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Necromancy] a question about wraith form

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Nukeworker, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys! All I want to know is if th amount of necromancy effects the amount of mana leached back while fighing in wraith form...In this case as a warrior/thrower...Many thanks in advance

2. Spoontoes

Spoontoes Guest

From UOGuide:
    <snip>
    • the ability to leech mana from the targets mana pool. (If the targets mana pool is empty then you leech nothing.) The amount leeched is based upon your Spirit Speak skill and the damage you do to the target. It works with Magery and Weapon damage. Formula - Spirit Speak / 5
    At Gm (100 Spirit Speak) it leeches 20% of the damage you do to the target, and legendary (120 Spirit Speak) is 24% leeched.
    <snip>

Looks like Spirit Speak is what affects it.

3. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

thx for the info well atm i am trying out a thrower in wraith form..it seesm i do leech more mana back well more then i would at my gar form..i have only 20 necro with rings i have 50 and after i get into wraithform i take off those rings and put on my normal jewellry..so basically i have only 20 necro