1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a question for a board moderator

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Morgaine, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Guest

I'm just wondering why anything dealing with a lil smack talk on this forum keeps ending up removed from the boards? I'm not understanding

2. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The old pvp smack thread has been imported and stickied.

Just remember, lienency will be shown in that thread however, making any attacks personal (IRL) instead of game-based will still be removed. Keep the smack about the game and not real life please.

Thanks *zigzag*

*Orvago smiles*

3. Lariat

Lariat Guest

If this is RE: my thread, it wasn't personal. I named no one. It was a harmless joke. If I was in AV I would've laughed and moved on. :<

4. Lord Arcane

Lord Arcane Guest

if it was about your thread i'm sure if they seen something wrong to them it would been moved or a warning would have been given, they are pretty good bout being nice about it, ok just seen thread was moved hehe oh well so i'm little blind some times, in any case they are still very nice when it comes to that stuff, altho i have seen few **** them right off hehe

5. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Your removed post and it's replies have now been merged into the Smack thread. I believe it was removed simply because there wasn't a smack thread yet and without a smack thread, your post wasn't suitable for the forums.

Any further comments on the moderation of your thread should be directed to [email protected] as I am being lenient in talking about it here (Rule I).

Thanks!

*Orvago bows*

6. Lord Arcane

Lord Arcane Guest

See told you they were nice :)

7. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*Orvago gives Lord Arcane an ice-cold can of mountain dew*

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Guest

LOL Thank you for putting the smack talk tread back on Origin! I was just curious as to why all the previous things dealing with smack talk were removed, now I know ;) Thanks again!

And Lariat, this has nothing to do with you personally

9. Lord Arcane

Lord Arcane Guest

ahhh....

Orvago you know me to well hehe hows those videos treating you :p

And i mean music video for people with dirty minds lol

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!