1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A question, from someone whos been back to UO for 4 hours.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yenji Yasagari, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Yenji Yasagari

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Would a gargoyle slayer work against a gargoyle in pvp?

2. kentuckyjoe

kentuckyjoe Seasoned Veteran

No, they don't work against players in PvP. This question was brought up before SA launched and one of the Dev's stated that Gargoyles would not be weak to a Gargoyle slayer weapon.

3. Yenji Yasagari

So this Demon + Gargoyle Slaying Kryss that I've been holding onto since I found it on a vendor in the middle of nowhere north of minoc years and years ago is nothing but a collector's item :). Damn was hoping to get EPIC damage on gargoyles :).

4. It would have double & 1/2 damage against regular gargoyles though. Gargs are demon plus the garg slayer would give 150% DI against them.

5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It would be a fantastic PvM weapon when hunting gargoyles.
    However, it does not do any additional damage against players.

6. mastodon

mastodon Guest

dude you need to go into the abyss with that thing, imbue it with mana leech

7. That would be a moronic thing to do. How many double slayer kryss's with a super slayer on it have you seen in the game? Personally, I've never seen one myself. Imbue it and you'll never see another once it breaks.

8. Smokin

Smokin Guest

It now actually would do more then 150% damage increase, normal slayer types seem to do about 150% now compared to before, almost to the point that enemy of one is not needed anymore. Also double slayers before basically took you anyways to the 300% cap, or pretty darn close to it.

9. kentuckyjoe

kentuckyjoe Seasoned Veteran

I have an exceptional crafted katana on Atlantic with:
    Demon Slayer
    Gargoyle Slayer
    32 Hit Lower Attack
    20 Damage Increase

I picked this up at an IDOC about a year ago. I might just have to take this baby out and try it. I had forgotten about having it till this thread came up.

Makes me wonder what it would be worth.....