1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A question on Talismans, Tamer in specific.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by EnigmaMaitreya, May 19, 2008.

1. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I saw a post indicating they exists.

Where would I get a Talisman for Taming and what kind of percentage might I expect for a Taming Bonus?

2. packrat

packrat Guest

Those are from the library rewards.
    You get
    +5 Taming
    +5 lore
    And its a bird slayer.

They are expensive on Napa. Around 6mill or more.

3. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh so they are just plus's to the skills and not percentage mods like the other skills then.

And 6Mgp's for a +5? I suppose I could find a way to see some value in that. Between the Ring and Bracelet I am currently clocking +25 Taming and +7 Lore with +5str +5int. All of which I got off the Mobs (Ninja dudes and the Wolf things) in SE.

I wince every time I see my Main Template skills increase and my hiding decrease. :(

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The library talismans are some of the easiest to get if you hand in dragon scales. I recently got one by collecting scales from white wryms or sea serpents in Felucca or serpentine dragons in Ilshenar.

5. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i got mine with valorite ingots, its just over 14k ingots to hit 550k in points.
    total cost was about 1.3m on pacific for the ingots.

i got the book one for inscription bonus.. unfortunalty going through all that work ended up in the bonuses to be random and not maxxed like i figure they would be. :(