1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A question on the Protection Tree

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Bo Riddler, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

Currently I am specced Retribution. However, I have been thinking of trying the Protection tree on my Paladin. I was looking at the talent tree today on thottbot and under the Protection tree, I found a skill that raises a question.

First, here is the link to the site I was looking at Paladin Tree ok, now way at the bottom under the Protection tree is the skilled called Weapon Expertise.

Ultimately, it adds 10 points to your weapon skill with all weapons by 2 points per talent point spent. For a max of 10.

So at 300 Polearms, being 60th level, would my then effective skill be 310? Or is the hard cap on the high end always going to be 300?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i'm at 305 currently on my rogue. will be 310 after the next patch i believe