1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by woody, Jun 9, 2012.

1. woody

woody Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i have 9 char doing city loyality i log all nine in each and every morning before going to work normally never had a problem . oh sure 1 or 2 might have missed but i put it down to either bug or missed them. fix was put in and all was well since so figured either better or fixed . today on cats i logged in 8 of my 9 decayed . now 1 or so i could have missed but 8 i do not think so . and could not have logged on cause i would certainly have known only loggrd in 1. am i nuts or what

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

From what others have said you are not nuts. Not fixed. Personally I think they just need to give up on that city loyalty decay.... I quit caring after I found it decayed at such an alarming rate I don't have 200 hours in-game to maintain all the things I'm expected to maintain... with 50+ characters I'm fully booked with just keeping up with gear, skills, and Malag's maintenance of his Virtues..... I used to try to keep 2 of my tamers at Knight of Sacrifice as well but it got to be too much work so I gave that up.

Poo likes this.