1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by xxmoondancerxx, Feb 21, 2008.

1. xxmoondancerxx

xxmoondancerxx Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I was wondering, if you are at an IDOC and you are trying to loot but someone purposely keeps droping nonsense items on you. Is that considered griefing?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I was wondering, if you are at an IDOC and you are trying to loot but someone purposely keeps droping nonsense items on you. Is that considered griefing?

[/ QUOTE ]Well I would say it is, but by closing the trade window you dropping it in their pack thus forcing weight and item counts on them, so you would win in the long run.

3. xxmoondancerxx

Stratics Veteran

I thought so only thing is GMs dont answer quickly enough to see whats going on.

4. xxmoondancerxx

Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Well I would say it is, but by closing the trade window you dropping it in their pack thus forcing weight and item counts on them, so you would win in the long run.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is brilliant! Thank you for the info this person constantly does it to me....

5. Well ... could be your just standing too close ... happens at an IDOC ("best loot" all on a couple of tiles)

Does it prevent you from moving the window to the side ... and continue picking up loot ?
    the "dropper" is kinda wasting time ... ie .. NOT picking up loot ... to keep ... maybe some .. but the stuff he's dropping in the window ..
    Certainly a waste of time ...
    What happens when you cancel the window ... items go back to the ground? or ... back to his pack?
    One item to open the window then &gt;he&lt; cancels?

whatever ...

Sure ... maybe its "physical griefing" ... to SAVE TIME which is what he might be wasting Of Yours ...
    draft a page note ... that you can add his char name into .. like:

targeted player, &gt;char name&lt; keeps opening trade window to block my screen, I have requested that it stop(be sure that you do), it has not. Please help.

IF it happens again, and having your draft handy, edit the name in, help option, physical harrassment, (read AND) follow instructions ...
    play on ...
    No need to threaten, or get drawn into Making a pageable offense on self ... submit the page ... go back to looting ...

You have more time ... to focus on your looting ..whatever happens to him ... doesn't really matter ...
    YOU got more time to loot

6. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you could create a ninja stelther hiding idoc char then u can loot freebies without being revealed [​IMG]