1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A reminder - please read

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Wenchkin, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 16, 2008
    We are all entitled to opinions, to make jokes and disagree with each other. It's how we respond to each other that's key to the atmosphere on this forum.

You can make your points known and disagree with each other, but you don't have to flame-bait, attack or troll to do it. Not only does it sour the atmosphere, it reflects badly on you. Do you really want to put your name to something trashy? I'm sure you don't want infraction points for it either. So please don't push things to the point where that's necessary.

If a post is offensive, let me know through PMs and I'll ask the user to make changes or take action if it's necessary. The same with dodgy usernames or the like.

I'm not asking you to all become saints, I'm hardly that myself lol, just play a bit nicer ok? Don't just tear strips off each other because you think you can get away with it. That's simply not the case.

I'd like to draw your attention to the FAQ, particularly these points:

2. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I'll be good.. I promise! :)