1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A reminder.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Folks, you may be friends and such. But any invitation such as take pills, drink bleach, die in real life will never fly here. I do not care if it is just a joke. Know that. It is not going to happen here.

I know some of you are new here. I will cut some slack.

You have been warned. These boards will never sink to that bottom dweller level.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Read this. Know it is policy.

3. <blockquote><hr>

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tiggs, Kelmo was just saying that he missed you the other day, heh

4. Sal Manila

Sal Manila Guest

Thanks for bring this up Kelmo, I had someone tell me to drink bleach and die and my vision has never been the same. IT IS NO JOKE! That stuff is nasty.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks!

If anyone is just absolutely desperate, and will burst if they don't get to tell someone to "die in a fire" (DIAF) you can go to the Blizzard official forums - as far as I can tell, although it is against the RoC, there is no action against such there, since typically there are approximately 1,000,000 posts per hour that have that sort of advice.

I think our mods here actually do better in spite of being volunteers, than the paid CMs do there, in terms of enforcing the RoC.

*hugs Kelmo*
    *hugs majorwoo*
    *waves appreciatively at mo'gluk, safely out of olfactory range*

-Skylark

6. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Geez!! Die in a fire? That's a little harsh! lol

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Geez!! Die in a fire? That's a little harsh! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, ain't it, though? Even if someone has no interest in WoW, for therapeutic purposes, if anyone starts feeling a bit soured on these forums, I suggest you just spend a few minutes browsing those forums (and fair warning, the general forums are about 1,000% higher on the intelligence, and articulation scale than the realm forums). I can pretty much promise that you will gain a whole new appreciation of these forums, and the posters here!

-Skylark

8. that picture that revvo used to post of the guy drinking bleach always made me laugh...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

When are you coming back?

I noticed that we have an unfinished war!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

Just stating that I am following this rule out of the Rules of Conduct.
    Appears such things not an issue.

11. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

Yeah, but World of Warcraft forums have approximately 1,000,000 times as many people reading them.

12. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was listing to a radio show earlier this week and they where talking about how can cigarette companies sell products that will kill you the just need to put warning on the packages. They where saying what if bleach companies decided to put cartoon characters or cowboys on little bottles of bleach with warning This product will kill you immediately not take 10 to 40 years like cigarettes do.