1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A request for the Devs pertaining to house wall tiles

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Victoria Navarre, Dec 20, 2010.

1. I was looking to change up the look of my plot and came to realization that the dark stone in Umbra looks better than the available dark stone walls in the house custom menu. Please let us have the option to use the Umbra walls. Please? :)

A look at both for compareson.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

3. Umbra doesn't get enough love as it is. I'm all for these being an option in house customization! Great suggestion

4. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

And how about some water tiles with grass or earth attached to make it look like the coast lines ingame..

This square only thing is hard to make the water edge attached to your plot to make nice ponds or other water atractions.

5. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

/Signed

Hell, I'd like to see all the house tiles in the client added to the custom tool. Even the oned that are in the files but unused anywhere in-game. One caveat, however, is that most of these sets are woefully incomplete or buggy (i.e. many of the gargoyle wall tiles don't sit in the tile logically, several sit in the middle of the tile, or ONLY along the eastern edge...)

6. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

7. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Great idea.

8. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Agreed.

Could we please also have some sort of fix for the small edging tiles, so that we don't have to leave great big gaps on things on the SE corner? Never understood why that doesn't work!

9. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran