1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A Request for the Devs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tangled Metal, May 3, 2010.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 4, 2009
    At one point in time it was a gift to players during the birth of Malas to get a +5 stat boost. Later it became a gift to any character that was over 6 months old. At that same time every character was also given a Personal Bless Deed. A few of my characters still have their PBDs and some are lost forever. What I would like to see is that every character that is 6 months old or older have the ability to bless one item through the character menu gump.

This was done on Siege so it would be super easy to implement. All existing deeds would become "a decorative personal bless deed" just like on siege. Though I am a huge supporter of Veterans getting their due I also see new players that will never have the opportunity to use this function.

It would not hurt the economy, it would help the player base, I think it is a good idea. What do all of you think?
  2. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

Remove the skill cap limit for noobs too.

Veteran rewards should be decorative items etc, not something that gives an advantage over those who haven't played as long. We've already got the advantage by just being around longer than them.
  3. Czernobog

Czernobog Guest

My old account is lost forever due to bad memory, old e-mail accounts and credit cards. Therefore, when I came back i had to start a brand new account. I would love to have a personal bless deed and a 720 skill cap! As is stands I have a very long wait for this :(
  4. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 21, 2008
    I support this wholeheartedly and I have 2 accounts of 10 and 12 years.
  5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000

I've said for a long time that we need to get our bless deeds back... I mean some of my characters still have them.... but many don't.
  6. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    I fully support reissuing personal bless deeds and removing the wait for the stat increase or speeding it up dramatically!