1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A requisition

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Donal Mor, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Donal Mor

Donal Mor Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend LDH

Feb 26, 2004

“You have that requisition for me Ethan?”

“Yes I do m’Lord.”

“Let’s hear it”

“Well sir, as you know after the earthquake we lost a great deal of items from the Stormy Petrel. Most of the ordinary furnishing have been readily replaced. Some items…. Well… We salvaged a couple dye tubs, the rest are lost. We will need:

A Special Dye Tub
    A Leather Dye Tub
    A Runebook Dye Tub
    A Metallic Dye Tub
    A White and a Black Dye Tub
    And a Metallic Leather Dye Tub

“Also Sir, As you know the rune library was all but destroyed. I know you have been working on rebuilding that but… well it seems there are some new magical orbs that could better serve the public for some destinations. If you would, I have acquired one so far. It is at the Stormy Petrel.”

“Yes I tried it. Very expedient. Aubec would be very pleased. Those long rides to Cove tire him. They do however land you in a most unsatisfactory manner. Every two bit thief will know where to stand, waiting for their next mark to appear before their eyes. A man’s purse will be emptied before he has his wits about him. I suppose for some, it is good enough. How many do you recommend?”

“Well sir. If we could acquire up to three Crystal Portals and perhaps two Corrupted Crystal Portals, that should suffice in transport between Cove, Thorns, and Serpent’s Hold.

“How hard will it be to find these?”

“I don’t know. I have traveled to the various market towns. Inflation is out of control. This new council of governors seems powerless to bring it under control.”

“You could not find one in Luna? Of all the dens of a corruption, Luna, the vilest, surely can provide”

“Alas sir, none. Villany still reigns there. I was mugged while getting a newspaper. What does a humble crafter have that these petty lords do not? Enough of that. I will see to it m’Lord.”

"Thank you Ethan Allen."

- Donal Mor
    Barania and a ghoul like this.
  2. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 3, 2003
    When I log on in a bit, I'll check what dye tubs I have. I think I might have a couple and will send ya a PM.

Jack Nickelson