1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A return for casual play!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Serval, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Serval

Serval Visitor

Hello all! I think I will return to Britannia today after work for casual play. I am based on Atlantic and played from 1997-2006 or so off and on. Where would be a good place for me to get set up again on Atl? Any players there know a good guild for returning players? I enjoy dungeon raiding, pvp and crafting. I would not need any handouts as I have 10s of millions on hand and if necessary I could liquidate my old rates and collectibles. So I am just looking for a cool group to game with and show me the ropes so to speak of current uo. Would also need advice on current builds, I have most skills at 110-120 on my army of toons. Thanks! Open to all advice and suggestions!

-V

Trying to do this on my phone and think this post is better suited in a different forum. Is there a way I can move it?

#1 Serval, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    Captn Norrington likes this.
  2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

My guild specializes in helping new and returning players, about 120 members, 4 allied guilds, we do PVM, PVP, and a few of us roleplay in Trinsic, guilds name is Knights Of The Valorian Order [*VK*] your welcome to join if you want :) my icq is 678566021