1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A roofer I am not

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Duncan McDermott, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

I placed a 18 Sq. 3 story plot several weeks ago after a 7 year hiatus. Now today I am getting serious about building a structure on the plot. I really like this house and have done my best to copy it up to the roof.

http://www.rainylain.jp/uo/contest/.../img/8_0.jpg&no=8&num=3&path=hashigoyane/img/

I don't think I ever build a roof on a house just flat top of a house. I am really having problems getting it to work.

I am at the 3 floor on the custom menu but some of the roof tiles are red.
    I can't seem to locate which tiles go on the back side of either roof line.

Is the 3rd floor where I need to be to make a roof? In the menu there are up and down arrows and I don't know what to do with them. What I do know is that they are in my view of roof tiles.

Please someone help me. I am so tired of living in the dirt.

Are there any professional builders still on GL does anyone know? What would I have to do to allow one access to be able to help me? Also what fee do they usually charge?
    At this point in my frustration level I would gladly pay what I could for help.

*Tonight I managed to get my roof done. I found a tutorial on roofing that helped.*

#1 Duncan McDermott, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Roofs are a royal pain - even for those of us with experience.

Unfortunately the only way to allow anyone to design a house is to transfer the house to them or (and i don't advise this) give them access to your account.

Glad you got it sorted out