1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a rose by any other name

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DevilsOwn, Oct 29, 2010.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

perhaps I've just not been paying attention, but while logging in to other shards to gather up those anniversary tickets I checked various backpacks to see what else I had to trade.... seems the roses in the tall gift boxes from last year have become much more vibrant in color? I've not changed my monitor or settings, so looking for someone to confirm this :) thanks!

and yeah, they look good.... just can't decide if I like the old pale ones or these new colors

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I thought that too!.... thought for a moment maybe I was just seeing things but no I think you are right. I had a yellow one locked down on my floor and it's much brighter.

3. Green Mouser

Green Mouser Guest

U R Such a girl :p

4. Babble

Babble Guest

They said they changed the colour palette a little, maybe that is why?

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yah :eek:

and after I wrote that thought to myself.. me? not paying attention to deco??