1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*a sealed letter* To Duke Irvyn

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Flame (DrR), May 10, 2009.

1. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

Dear Duke Irvyn

As promised I did some research into our last conversation with Lady Aileen. I mentioned that I thought there was division within the Royal Council after that talk to her. In fact it was the intelligence that lead us to visit her that shows the division more. I enclose a transcript of it.

The conversation we had with Lady Aileen was as follows in case it can help shed some more light on things.

With there being such a heightened alert within the Royal Council I cannot see them attending a meeting called by a Captain of the Guards, so again it seems unlikely that Captain Avery was involved with the Council murders. It also leads me to wonder if some perhaps a faction of the Council might have survived, was all the Royal Council accounted for I wonder or was there some that as Casca implies that survived and where do their loyalties lie. Sadly yet more questions.

May the Virtues keep you safe
    Lady Flame