1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Sealed Letter To Governor Gillian Gryphon

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Role Play' started by Alaundril Do"Rhett, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Alaundril Do"Rhett

The old drow smoothed out a sheet of paper and dipped his quill into the inkwell and wrote a letter to Governor Gryphon of Skara Brae.

Most Esteemed Governor Elect Gillian Gryphon,

I hope this letter finds you well and in in good spirits. I was pleased to hear of your newly acquired position as Governor of Skara Brae. After a dismal track record...I have been counting the days till the leadership in many of the Trammel cities would change. I would like to meet with you soon, please correspond with and time a place of your choosing.

Regards,

Alaundril Do'Rhett
    Dreadbringer Of Umbra
    Right Hand of the Mistress

Alaundril saw to it that this letter was promptly delivered to the governor's office.

#1 Alaundril Do"Rhett, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    Noble Beast and Zuckuss like this.
  2. Gillian Wilkins

Gillian Wilkins Seasoned Veteran
    Governor

*Carefully penned, slow and methodical*

Master Do'Rhett,

It was quite a surprise to come across your letter. I apologize for the lateness of this reply. This particular letter was not out in the open, but off to the side. I can say it is front and center now. If you are still of a mind to meet, my schedule is fairly open currently. I prefer to meet in Skara, but neutral ground will work as well.

Sincerely,

Gillian Gryphon
    Governor, Skara Brae
    Seeker, Rangers of Spiritwood

Noble Beast likes this.