1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

a searchable database for the new release?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by peanutbutter, Nov 25, 2008.

1. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

just wondering if anyone is working on a a searchable database for SA yet. i would like to see something that will allow us to more efficiently search questions and answers. the Q/A thread at the top is great and all, but if i have a specific question or keyword, it is a little cumbersome.
  2. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

Jun 4, 2008

peanutbutter Guest

yeah. i have that. here's all they have for info:

From UOGuide
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Image:Flag Imbuing.gif
    Add when available

Imbuing is a crafting skill scheduled to be available with the release of Ultima Online: Stygian Abyss and learnable by all races, not just Gargoyles. It allows players to attempt to craft specific Properties on items.

Imbuing will consume as yet unnamed resources which are harvested from existing armor and weapons, including a chance to destroy an item and failing to garner any resources from it. Similar to Blacksmithy requiring a forge, Imbuing will require a Soul Forge to produce items.

Those who imbue items are known as Artificers.

** i was kinda looking for something more... maybe it's too early. **
  4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Good luck on getting any information from EA if Mondains was any indication of how they will handle this expansion.

Basically they released the bare minimal amount of information and it was up to the players to figure out how things worked and write a user guide. Half the GM's didn't have clue about what was going on or how things were suppose to work, and forget about calling anyone because the only response you would get was that it was a new expansion and they were still learning.
  5. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

go figure, then when we find a 'glitch' we are accused of exploiting .. shakes head.
    if they would do better at Quality assurance then maybe we wouldn't have these issues all the time...
    then again if they actually used Origin shard the way it was ment to be used, 1 week for all patches before it goes live to the rest of the shards, maybe then alot of 'glitches' would be found and worked out before becoming mainstream.

so to put it short, test shard ( 1 month) ,, Origin shard ( 1 week),, then publish ALL patches to normal shards...

the way it was 'supposed' to be., only then will you find 'glitches' easier to control.