1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a skeletal dragon[renowned](paragon)

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Speedy Orkit, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone tried one of these yet? Heebus jeebus they are tough. I almost had it down with healing... to about 15% life but it popped a rev on me. Thing started hitting me for 50 because I had the draggy EoO and that's all she wrote. Then I made the mistake of honoring something else after rezzing and couldn't rehonor the drag, so another time perhaps. Anyone taken one of these down? I had healing on and switched to anat for higher damage out put, but not sure how much that would help.

2. eekamouse

eekamouse Guest

This was in the cave in Ilshenar? I have yet to see one :)

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yep!

4. aceheart1976

aceheart1976 Guest

where is that cave at? would love to see that beast. is it spawning as a renowned tho?

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Yep, "door-hopping" is the simplest method. I can't honestly recall if I've killed one on even footing, since i've only fought a couple. The paragon chests make for nice trophies though.

Edit: ok, yea, can definitely kill them fine now.

6. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Miner, did you get a chest? I killed 6-7 of these buggers tonight and didn't get anything except gems.

Also... I've wasn't prepared for the amount of damage these guys can deal out.

7. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

I actually got really dumb luck with them and got 1 pure white the first one I killed, then a few later, got another pure white. :)

Know what's really fun? Combination of This guy and a Paragon Skeletal Drake :D

8. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well that's pretty dang lucky.

Maybe karma just isn't going to let me get one. This week I killed my first slasher and first wyvern renowned. I was rewarded with lavaliere and tinker legs accordingly. I'll probably be lucky to get a minor arti off the next 20 wyrms.

9. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Seems these guys are going extinct when the publish comes out.

10. Where are they located?

11. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Rat Cave, North of the Meer Village, and North of the Shrine of Sacrifice.
    ... deepest level of the cave near the back. (naturally)