1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Trading] A skullcap recovered from a Shipwreck Double Blessed

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Chump Thumper, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Chump Thumper

Chump Thumper Seasoned Veteran

Feb 24, 2013
    Currently Item is on LS, I will be bringing it to ATL in the coming weeks.
    Ive been told the value varies from 75m to 125m

Im Looking to complete my Sewn Set, So I would prefer to trade this item to complete my set
    Im hoping to get some sewn pieces from the same name, I need all clothing slots besides robe, So Cloak Sash, Apron Kilt Etc,
    Also I need Leather sleeves Sewn

The set I have the hat and shoes i have. the names don't match the rest of the set, So if you had a name matching combo that included that i would be open to that also

OF course I would buy any of the above mentioned if your not interested in trading

Im really only looking to trade this item. please don t icq offering me gold unless its insane amount like 500mill :) Items like this i only trade

My icq is 674786798
    #1 Chump Thumper, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  2. Money Bags Mcgee

Money Bags Mcgee Lore Keeper

Aug 22, 2015
    If anyone else comes up with a sweeter deal and grabs this piece please resell it to me at market value, I only need sandals to complete my set.